Order ESI Maps and GIS Data
Follow the instructions on this page to order Environmental Sensitivity Index (ESI) maps and GIS data on DVD/CD or as paper maps. A nominal cost for these products covers materials and shipping.
ESI maps and data are also available for download at no cost.
Instructions for Ordering ESIs
Questions? Contact the ESI Specialist.
- Review the ESI availability page to find out what areas have ESI atlases and the formats that are available. (Some formats aren't available for all atlases.)
- Decide on the ESI maps/atlases and formats that you want.
- Use these Order Forms to purchase DVDs/CDs of ESI data or paper maps.
- ESI Atlas CD/DVD Order Form: Use this form to purchase ESI atlases on DVD/CD. Unless otherwise noted on the form, each disk contains a regional collection of ESI maps in PDF format, GIS data in multiple formats, programs to view and query the data, and ESI guidance documents.
(Document format: PDF, size: 99.2 K)
- ESI Map Order Form: Use this form to purchase paper versions of individual ESI maps (full color map on one side, data table on the other).
(Document format: PDF, size: 30.8 K)